Monday, November 10, 2008

Cinnamon Almonds


Rating:
Price: $4.99
Features: "an irresistible snack"
Found near: Nuts, trail mix, etc.

This biggest problem I have with these Cinnamon Almonds is not eating the whole bag right when I get them home. As you can see, I couldn't wait until after I took the picture to have a few....ok, alot.

These are sweet, extra crunchy, have just the right amount of cinnamon, and maybe even a little smokiness from the roasted almonds. So good!

A perfect high-energy snack to bring along on a hike. Also nice to pop a handful in between meetings at work. I hear eating crunchy things is supposed to help relieve stress...yum!

----------------
Now playing: Kemopetrol - Saw It On TV
via FoxyTunes

1 comment:

Nick said...

Those look good. I guess TJs doesn't use the word irresistible lightly.