Thursday, December 18, 2008

Organic Midnight Moo



















Rating:

Price: $2.49
Features: Way better than Hershey's
Found in: On a ledge above the ice cream

Trader Joe's Organic Midnight Moo Chocolate Flavored Syrup not only has a long name, it's good too! This stuff has a much more natural and intense (darker?) chocolate flavor to it than the dreaded Hershey's. Not sickeningly sweet either.

It like to use it on ice cream (pictured here over TJ's Soy Creamy), to make chocolate milk (though I usually just buy TJ's chocolate soy milk which I will review soon) and I imagine it would make a mean mocha...but I don't have an espresso machine to assist me in testing that theory. Bonus: It's organic so it can't have anything too weird in it, right?

----------------
Now playing: moving units - the kids from orange county
via FoxyTunes

No comments: