Thursday, January 22, 2009

Tea Tree Oil Pure Vegetable Soap


Rating:
Price: $1.69 (2 large bars)
Features: Pure vegetable soap, mild tea tree scent, long lasting bars.
Found in: Cleaning / personal care products

I ended up giving this soap a try because the oatmeal soap I was looking for was out of stock. I'm glad I did, I like this stuff better! How much can I really say about a bar of soap? It comes down to a personal preference, but it's likely this is a good choice for most people. The scent is not overpowering, but you can tell it has tea tree in it, which I find pleasant. You get a lot of natural soap for your money. The large dense bars last a long time, and it is easy on the skin. I didn't give it 5-stars because I might like just a bit more tea tree scent, but I will be buying it again for sure.

No comments: